Classes/Workshops may include a lecture sometimes including visual aids conveying a variety of topics/skills or focus on a specific one, a discussion to converse about a topic and exchange ideas, a demonstration to show a skill or technique, and/or a hands-on experience or similar learning exercises where skills can be taught, learned, and practiced.
- Binding Intentions: Utilizing Rope in Ritual, Energy Work, and Other Practices
- Building a Strong Foundation: Negotiating Relationships
- Burning Bright: Utilizing Fire in Ritual, Energy Work, and Other Practices
- Cigar Service and Play
- Connective Bootblacking
- Energy of Conflict: Managing Conflict in Energetic Relationships
- Love Your Leather: Basic Leather Care
- Managing Conflict in Kink and Authority-Based Relationships
- Protocols for Problems: Keeping Trouble on a Leash
- Talking to be Heard: Communication for Problem Solving in Relationships
- Tending the Love: Managing Conflict in Relationships
Please also check out my partner’s class/workshop list as we sometimes do present alone!